End User License Agreement FAQ
Last Updated: 27 September 2017
1. Is the same EULA for all downloads products used by GroupDocs also used for your other websites?
Yes! All products from all our websites that provide self hosted download products use the same EULA. This reduces the time and complexity for legal departments in companies who utilize different sets of our products.
2. Our legal department would like to make some changes to your End User Agreement. Is that acceptable?
GroupDocs is willing to accept limited changes to our End User License Agreement. All changes must be made in the GroupDocs agreement wizard. For more information check Custom Agreements.
3. Your EULA refers to the grant of Publicity Rights. What does that mean? Can we opt out?
We list a small number of our customers on our website as examples of organizations using our software. If you do not want us to mention your company name at all, just contact us and we'll add you to our list of companies requesting not to be party to future disclosures or forms of publicity (including our customer lists on our website).
4. Your EULA refers to data that may be collected and stored. Can you provide more details?
The only customer data that we currently maintain within our own internal systems is customer and transaction information (i.e. purchase history), as well as anything that you may (or may not) elect to share with us via our support system. The product itself does not collect information.
5. Do your products contain any open source software?
A list of any open source software embedded in the products is provided alongside the binaries. This is a text file beginning with "thirdpartylicenses" in the installation directory under the License folder.
6. Does GroupDocs make commitments to its customers with regard to the GDPR